Kurs IMS Installation Workshop (CM059G)
Learn how to successfully install and successfully maintain an Information Management System (IMS) system, with insights on common problems, how to avoid them and how to correct them should they occur. In the hands-on lab, select an IBM-supported Version of IMS to actually install, then install that IMS and run the IMS Installation Verification Program (IVP) process in the environment of your choice:- Database Control (DBCTL)- Database Coordinator Controller (DCCTL)- Database/Data Communications (DB/DC)- DB/DC with Extended Recovery Facility (XRF)
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Review the steps involved in the Installation and IVP process for IMS
- Discuss IMS sysgen describing what it is as well as why we have it
- Review and explain IMS maintenance recommendations
- Review and explain IMS maintenance upgrades
- Discuss common problems clients encounter and their solutions
- Installation of an IMS system during lab
This is an intermediate course for system programmers who install or maintain IMS.
You should complete:- IMS Fundamentals (CM010) or- IMS Fundamental - Web (CMW01) - or have equivalent moderate IMS knowledge through work experienceYou should also have:- Basic understanding of System Modification Program/Extended (SMP/E)- Basic understanding Job Control Language (JCL)- Basic understanding of how to use the Interactive System Productivity Facility/Program Development Facility (ISPF/PDF) editor
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.