Kurs IMS Physical Organization of Databases Workshop (CM22G)
- Code the Database Directories (DBD) and Program Specification Blocks (PSB) for physical databases
- Code the DBDs and PSBs to implement secondary indexing
- Use the appropriate IMS utilities to reorganize and recover physical databases, including those with secondary indexes
- Use the DL/I test program
- Prepare a job stream to load a database using different IMS access methods
This is a basic level course for database administrators, system programmers, and other data administration individuals, who design, implement, and maintain IMS databases.
You should have:- basic understanding of IMS database features and organization along with a working knowledge of z/OS tools, Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) services utilities, and Job Control Language (JCL)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.