Kurs IMS System Programming - Database and Transaction Management (CM111G)
This course of 3 sessions, 8 hours each day, is designed to present a description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain, and support an IMS DB/TM system. This course describes aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support database and transaction management.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Describe a detailed description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain and support an IMS DB/TM system
- Understand the aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support Database and Transaction Management
- Understand the IMS DB/TM architecture
- Design, install, and customize an IMS DB/TM system
- Perform system administration for an IMS DB/TM system
This is an intermediate-level course for system programmers and technical support individuals, who need to understand installation, customization, administration, and maintenance on an IMS DB/TM system.
You should have completed:- IMS Fundamentals (CM010) or IMS Fundamentals - Web (CMW01)or have equivalent knowledge- You should also have some system programming experience with IMS systems
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.