Kurs IMS System Programming - Database and Transaction Management (CMW11G)
This is an online course. Please do not make travel arrangements for this course.After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access audio, video and remote labs.This course is designed to present a description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain, and support an IMS DB/TM system. This course describes aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support database and transaction management.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Describe a detailed description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain and support an IMS DB/TM system
- Understand the aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support Database and Transaction Management
- Understand the IMS DB/TM architecture
- Design, install, and customize an IMS DB/TM system
- Perform system administration for an IMS DB/TM system
This is an intermediate-level course for system programmers and technical support individuals, who need to understand installation, customization, administration, and maintenance on an IMS DB/TM system.
You should have completed:- IMS Fundamentals (CM010) or IMS Fundamentals - Web (CMW01) or have equivalent knowledgeYou should also have:- Some system programming experience with IMS systems.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.