Kurs InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 (ZZ780G)
Do you want to find match member records, link member records, and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM Virtual and Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you.The InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithm configurations deployed to the InfoSphere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations. The PME is the heart of all Matching, Linking, and Searching for entities (Person, Organization, etc) that exist in InfoSphere MDM.This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where you will implement the customization discussed in the course to perform matching, linking, and searching on fields not provided by the default implementation.At the end of this course it is expected you will feel comfortable customizing an algorithm for the PME for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
- Understand how Matching and Linking work for both the Virtual Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Learn how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Know and understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Learn how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Learn how to deploy the PME configuration for the Virtual implementations of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
This advanced course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with the Matching, Linking, and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.
You should have completed:- (ZZ800)or experience with InfoSphere MDM
Dauer und Zeiten
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2100,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (2499,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.