Kurs InfoSphere MDM Physical Module Algorithms V11 (ZZ981G)
Do you want to find duplicates and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDMPhysical implementation? Then this course is designed for you. The InfoSphere MDM V11Physical Module Algorithms course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithmconfigurations deployed to the InfoShere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for thePhysical MDM implementation.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Understand how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Understand how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
This advanced course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with Suspect Duplicate Processing and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.
If you are new to MDM, you should take the follwowing courses:- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11.3 - WBT (1Z801G) If you have experience with InfoSphere MDM, you do not need to take course 1Z801G.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.