Cisco Optical Technology Intermediate
The Cisco®Optical Technology Intermediate (OPT200) training course teaches the skills necessary to deploy Cisco Optical Networking System (ONS) 15454 Multiservice Transport Platform (MSTP) and Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS) 2000 Series networks from installation to protection.This course covers installation, configuration, and protection for the Cisco ONS 15454 M6 and M12 shelves and the Cisco NCS 2002, 2006, and 2015 shelves. You will learn to use the Cisco Transport Controller server software to perform network turnup, deploy linear and single-module ROADM (SMR) ring dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) topologies, and handle circuit protection. The course covers a variety of card options: multiplexer-demultiplexer cards, Erbium-doped fiber amplifier cards, Raman amplifiers, transponder cards, and the newest Cisco Any Rate muxponder and crossponder cards. You will use the various cards to configure terminal, amplifier, multinode, and reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer (ROADM) nodes.
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
- Connect to a Cisco ONS 15454 MSTP chassis using Cisco Transport Controller
- Identify node configurations according to card population
- Provision DWDM circuits using the Cisco Transport Controller
- Conduct performance monitoring, alarm verification, and fault isolation
- Provision M12 WSS in linear and M6 SMR nodes in ring topologies
- Understand configuration options for the Any Rate muxponder and crossponder
- Perform Raman amplifier initialization
- Isolate optical network issues
Das Training OPT200 ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
This course is for technical professionals who are responsible for installation, deployment, and maintenance of the Cisco ONS 15454 MSTP and Cisco NCS 2000 Series networks. Network operations personnel, planners, and designers can also benefit.Targeted roles include Network operations engineers
Completion of Cisco Fundamentals of Fiber Optics Technology (FFOT) Self Paced training.
Dauer und Zeiten