Kurs Power Systems for AIX II AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G)
Learn to install, customize, and administer the AIX operating system in a multiuser Power Systems partitioned environment. The course is based on AIX 7.2 running on a Power Systems server managed by Hardware Management Console and provides practical discussions that are appropriate to earlier AIX releases.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Power Systems, AIX, and system administration
- Exercise 1: Introduction to IBM Power Systems, AIX, and system administration
- Unit 2: AIX system management tools
- Exercise 2: Using system management tools in AIX Unit 3: System startup and shutdown
- Exercise 3: System startup and shutdown Unit 4: AIX installation
- Exercise 4: AIX installation
- Unit 5: AIX software installation and maintenance
- Exercise 5: AIX software installation and maintenance Unit 6: System configuration and devices
- Exercise 6: System configuration and devices Unit 7: System storage overview
- Exercise 7: System storage overview: LVM commands Unit 8: Working with the Logical Volume Manager Exercise 8: Working with LVM
- Unit 9: File systems administration Exercise 9: File system administration Unit 10: Paging space
- Exercise 10: Page space Unit 11: Backup and restore
- Exercise 11: Backup and restore
- Unit 12: Security and user administration: Part one
- Exercise 12: Security and user administration: Part one Unit 13: Security and user administration: Part two Exercise 13: Security and user administration: Part two Unit 14: Scheduling and time
- Exercise 14: Scheduling
- Unit 15: TCP/IP networking
- Unit 15: TCP/IP networking (continued)
- Exercise 15: TCP/IP networking
- Unit 16: Introduction to Workload Partitions
- Exercise 16: Workload Partitions
This intermediate course is intended for system administrators or anyone implementing and managing an AIX operating system in a multiuser Power Systems partitioned environment.
You should already be able to:- Log in to an AIX system and set a user password- Execute basic AIX commands- Manage files and directories- Use the vi editor- Use redirection, pipes, and tees- Use the utilities find and grep- Use the command and variable substitution- Set and change Korn shell variables- Write simple shell scriptsThese skills can be acquired by attending AIX Basics (AN10G) or through equivalent AIX or UNIX knowledge. Also, it would be helpful (but not mandatory) if students were familiar with partitioning concepts and technology taught in Power Systems for AIX I: LPAR Configuration and Planning (AN11G).
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.