Kurs Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V25) (0G51AG)
This course provides an application-oriented introduction to the statistical component of IBM SPSS Statistics. Students will review several statistical techniques and discuss situations in which they would use each technique, how to set up the analysis, as well as how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing relationships. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Introduction to statistical analysis
- Examine individual variables
- Test hypotheses about individual variables
- Test the relationship between categorical variables
- Test on the difference between two group means
- Test on differences between more than two group means
- Test the relationship between scale variables
- Predict a scale variable: Regression
- Introduction to Bayesian statistics
- Overview of multivariate procedures
• Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to become better versed in the basic statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base.• Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience.
- Familiarity with basic concepts in statistics, such as measurement levels, mean, and standard deviation.
- Familiarity with the windows in IBM SPSS Statistics either by experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later) or completion of the IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials (V25) course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.